Monday, November 3, 2008

Smiley turns 30!


I have a wonderful friend who turns 30 today. (Which ironically means that I was on the threshold of puberty when she was born! Argh!!!!)

For privacy sake, she is better known as Smiley. She is all that and more. I have never known someone who has a bigger heart. She will bend over backwards for anyone and everyone, without even considering how it may put her out. In fact, without Smiley and her husband, Tyler and I wouldn't have gone to Florida this summer. She has opened up her house, her wallet and her heart to many, without ever asking for anything in return. She is altruism at it's very best.


So, Smiley, today is your day...even though we didn't get to celebrate it on the very day your grace the Earth with your presence, know that there WILL be a celebration! I want you to know that we love you very much and are so very glad that you are a part of our lives! I hope you had an awesome day and we wish you decades and decades more of love, happiness and health.
Here's to you, Smiley! Keep grinning!


2 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Hi Peg!

Thansk so much for thinking of me and my girls ans especially for your prayers.

That school collapse is just horrible, looks like hundreds trapped still... Petionville is a nice area, accessible by one long windy road up to the top of the hill. Very congested, I can't imagine how they will get rescue equipment upthere... and yes another hurricane is bearing down on Haiti right now... OMG, ti just never ends for them.

Thankfully my girls aren't in that area, but I am so very greatful for your thoughts and prayers love...

Blaznfire911 said...

Happy Bday Smily! Sorry I missed this post till just now LOL!

Miss you round the blogs Peg!