Monday, August 18, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL! ARGGHHHH!


Those dreaded words have reached us via the air waves, the department stores and from desperate mothers...it's back to school time.

Before I give in to this concept, I am going to finish enjoying my vacation. I will be incommunicado for the next week and then will hopefully start up my blog again. I've done so much in the past month, and I have some awesome stories to tell...

But until then, I'm soaking up the rays, swimming in my favorite lake and loving the time I have with my boy...My days are numbered :(

2 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Can't wait to hear all your stories!!! ;)

Blaznfire911 said...

Welcome back!! I've missed talking to you!

Oh the glory days of school! Well...hopefully things will be great this year!! You can talk and share you memories of JD this year!!! Summer adventures!!!!

Can't wait to hear what's gonna happen in school this year!