Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Tball game

Ok, quick funny story about the t-ball game and then we're off to Great America.
*(Again, as I cross the state line, I will be pondering...Do I go find JD or do I just go spend the day on rides with my kid...another moral dilemma! Hmph!)

Ty is a lefty. Once the coach figured that out, he hit the ball into the field instead of the backstop! He ran halfway to first with the bat and then had a great big smile on his face. (Mom's chest puffs up with pride!)
So his buddy hits after him, and since he's the last hitter, he gets to "bring 'em all home".

As Ty approaches the home plate, he slides! How hilarious! (Note foot in the air in lefthand corner and his buddy laughing on the way home!

It was the most chaotic semi-organized game you ever saw, and not to discredit the coaches...they were doing all they could! But overall, it was darn cute and a great time
was had by all!

2 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Awwwwwww.....see it worked out! He is adorable!!! I would have the same dillema if I was going to be half way to Chicago!

I hope you have a great time!!!!

I haven't been there for ages!!!

vicky

shakenbsis said...

OH, how sweeeet! Sooo glad you included the pics ; )

the dilemma... ;)

to your comment over at Minx's... Oh, if only... LOL

Have a great day!